Friday, November 12, 2010

first new attempt

Well, considering I'm making a new start, I guess I should make a first attempt at posting after a long absence....


Well, life has been...well, life. I'm now living in Tennessee--insanely random, but still quite enjoyable. But high school is....well...sorta, kinda....hm.

Odd? Strange? Fun? Painful? Awesome?

And very vaguely defined.

I totally am in love with Cake right now....not just actual CAKE, but also the band Cake. They've got the weirdest yet greatest songs and lyrics :D
And now, as promised, I'm off on a tangent ;)
But I'm extremely excited that I've memorized my lines for The Crucible--a school play I'm in--it's a reeaaally big relief. I get to be an old man....whose name is two women's names put together to somehow make a man's name....Francis Nurse.
Apparently, I'm the only GUY in the play who's going to have to wear makeup...mostly because I'm young and somehow have to play an old man. So, I have to have wrinkles and gray hair and it's gonna be really really weird to wear makeup :)
But, I think this concludes my rather odd, digressing post. Til' next time?

1 comment:

Carissa said...

AHAHAHA..... sorry, was literally cracking up imagining you as an old man Jon.... i must say, it was quite hysterical.